BUS 101 (3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bus 101 - Tadashi|
|Entered Service||2 March 2020|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 2019|
|Gallery Album||Bus 101|
<< prev |
|* BUS 101 (1)||– AEC Reliance|
|* BUS 101 (2)||– Renault PR100.3|
Bus 101 is a Hino Poncho HX9JLKE-FWU 4x2 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap – Ginninderry/Transport Canberra.
- Bus 101 is the second of 2 Hino Ponchos
- Bus 101 was registered on 18 February 2020.
- This bus was delivered in an all white livery, but was wrapped with a special livery wrap prior to entering service.
- This bus is for use solely on the Kippax - Strathnairn shuttle service.
Ginninderry/Transport Canberra – 21 February 2020 to current
- blue livery with black stripe above side windows
- also on Bus 100