BUS 751 (1)
(Redirected from BUS 751)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||March 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 751|
Bus 751 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 751 was first registered on 16 March 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 751 was in AOA for Composting and Olympic Football during its time at ACTION.
- This vehicle was sold to Sawtell Coaches NSW (Registration MO 6140, later 1985MO, Fleet Number 'Owl')
- It was disposed by Sawtell Coaches in 2009 and sold for a motorhome conversion (Mareeba QLD, rego 831RBW)
- This vehicle is now offered for sale on eBay