Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||October 1990|
|Removed from Service||November 2015|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Sep 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 880|
Bus 880 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was delivered in the Botanic Gardens livery and was first registered on 3 October 1990
- Bus 880 was first painted into Corporate Livery in December 2009 following the removal of the wrap advertising livery for the ANU (which covered the painted Botanic Gardens livery).
- Bus 880 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in early June 2012.
- Between November 2015 and February 2016, Bus 880 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
All Over Advertising History
- National Botanic Gardens - October 1990 to October 2006 - Eucalypt Green with Trees, Birds and Flowers on the sides and rear along with Australian National Botanic Gardens on all sides
- ING Direct - August 2006 to October 2006 - Orange with ING Direct logos, advertising Savings Maximiser
- realestate.com.au - October 2006 to January 2007 - All red with Realestate.com.au logos, along with slogans "Properties? We have Bus Loads", "Think this vehicle is big? You should see our site" and "You can't go past us!"
- Verakai - Cirque du Soleil - January 2007 to August 2007 - Purple, with artistic drawings of characters and details of how to book for the show
- iiNet - August 2007 to August 2009 - White with iiNet logos, and images of the founder. Uses the slogan 'For all those who want faster broadband, say I'
- ANU - August 2009 to November 2009 - 'Make the wise choice and see where it takes you' on the side along with a large Red Arrow and ANU logos on the rear and side rear
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|
|May 2013||Woden||Belconnen||Returned to service|
|19 Feb 2016||Belconnen||Access Recycling||Disposal|