BUS 001 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chassis||Fuso Fighter FK417|
|Removed from Service||July 1998|
|Body Date||Nov 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 001|
| next >>
Bus 001 was a (Mitsubishi) Fuso Fighter FK417 "Tram Bus".
- Bus 001 along with sister units BUS 002 and BUS 003 operated the "Downtowner" City Loop during the 1990's.
- After the service was discontinued, it was advertised for sale during July 1998 and was purchased by Mountainlink in Katoomba (Registration MO 9026)
- In 2009 it was sold to Tamborine Trolley Tours, Mount Tamborine QLD (Registration 671 KNA & named 'Big Bertha')
- It was later registered as XQ-54KT
- Downtowner – article on ACT Bus