BUS 003 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Chassis||Fuso Fighter FK417|
|Removed from Service||July 1998|
|Body Date||May 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 003|
Bus 003 was a (Mitsubishi) Fuso Fighter FK417 "Tram Bus".
- Bus 003 along with sister units BUS 001 and BUS 002 operated the "Downtowner" City Loop during the 1990's.
- It was advertised for sale in July 1998 and was purchased by Mountainlink in Katoomba. (Registration 3775 MO)
- Since leaving ACTION it has been registered as MO 9030, 3775 MO and 7772 MO (all NSW).
- It operated for Blue Mountains Bus Company and CDC Group NSW, before being deregistered in February 2015.
- Downtowner – article on ACT Bus