BUS 004 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Removed from Service||March 2013|
|Body Date||Aug 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 004|
Bus 004 was a Hino AC140K which formed part of the ACTION Special Needs Transport Fleet.
- This vehicle was transferred from the Totalcare fleet to ACTION in 1996.
- Its former registration was MO-136
- It was one of ten ACTION 'Special Needs' Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics and Paralympics.
- It was transferred from Belconnen to Woden Depot on 13 April 2010.
- It was withdrawn from service in late March or April 2013.
- In July 2013 it was transferred to Pickles Auctions (Fyshwick) for disposal.