BUS 015 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Thumbnail photo by L J Pascoe|
|Removed from Service||August 1977|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 015|
|* BUS 015 (1)||– Hastings Deering Fleetline|
|* BUS 015 (3)||– Hino AC140K|
Bus 015 was a Leyland Leopard L1
- There may have been other vehicles allocated with fleet number 015 not recorded.
- The fleet number 015 was issued out of sequence. Its predecessor was BUS 064 (1), a Freighter-bodied AEC Reliance delivered in 1962.
- There may have been other, unknown, vehicles allocated with fleet number 015.
- This was the first Leyland Leopard purchased by a Government operator.
- This vehicle was the sole Freighter-bodied Leyland Leopard in the Canberra fleet.
- It was registered on 13 August 1962.
- Fitted with Royal Tiger front and rear axles
- It later operated for Deanes Coaches, North Ryde NSW (M/0 950) and Hermit Park Bus Townsville QLD (2.79)