Difference between revisions of "BUS 109 (2)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 03:45, 1 April 2021
|Entered Service||8 July 1994|
|Removed from Service||22 May 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||May 1994|
|Gallery Album||Bus 109|
|* BUS 109 (1)||– Bedford VAM5|
Bus 109 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 109 was delivered in a special livery which paid tribute to retired Canberra Raiders captain, Mal Meninga.
- a small section of this livery remained, with the small strip between the windscreen and destination display still in green.
- Bus 109 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in November 2010.
- As at February 2017, Bus 109 was fitted with a Hanover LED destination display, replacing its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot signs.
"Farewell, Mal Meninga" – 27 June 1994 to unknown
- Raiders Green, with 'Goodbye Mal - Thanks for the Memories 1986 - 1994' above the window line, and a painting of Mal Meninga running with a football, as other teams fall over behind. The rear had a Big Mal's Farewell emblem, as well as the Raiders logo. The green was complemented by Blue and Yellow stripes above the grey skirting, and above the window line.
ACTION BUS 109 - Renault PR100.3 (4:33) – YouTube