BUS 126 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||April 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||19 Aug 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 126|
Bus 126 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 126 was originally an "Easy Access" bus which seated 43 (designated as PR100.3a); it featured plug doors, stepless entry, Tieman electric ramp, kneeling suspension and two wheelchair spaces.
- In approx. 2007, Bus 126 was modified to remove the access ramp and wheelchair spaces, increasing its seating capacity to 49.
- Bus 126 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in April 2011.
- In August 2011, its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- Bus 126 was withdrawn from regular service and re-assigned as a training bus in March/April 2015, based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- In November 2016 it was removed from use as a training bus and withdrawn from the fleet.
- Between January and June 2017, it was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|
|Jan 2017||Belconnen||Stripped for parts|
|Jun 2017||Access Recycling, Fyshwick||Disposal|