Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:11, 8 December 2016 by (Text replacement - "/index.php/" to "/")
|Entered Service||July 1988|
|Removed from Service||12 August 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||June 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 764|
Bus 764 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 764 was first registered on 1 July 1988
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- It was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 12 August 2010
- It was moved to Woden Depot in late August 2010.
- It was advertised for sale by tender in January 2011.
- It was sold to the Australian Defence Force in September 2011 along with BUS 758 and BUS 779. All three reside in Sydney.