BUS 307 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||30 July 2021|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Apr 2002|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 307|
Bus 307 was an Irisbus Agora Line.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 307 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- In February 2016, its Mobitec Flipdot destination signs were replaced by a trial Hanover white LED system.
- In October 2016 (apx) the white Hanover LED displays were replaced with standard orange Hanover LED.
- In June 2018, its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model. It has also previously been fitted with a DL2 rack.
- On 1 September 2021, the registration for Bus 307 expired and was not renewed.