BUS 311 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chassis||Irisbus Agora Line|
|Entered Service||2 February 2004|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60"|
|Body Date||Aug 2002|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-II|
|Gallery Album||Bus 311|
|* BUS 311 (1)||– Leyland National|
Bus 311 is an Irisbus Agora Line based at Belconnen Depot.
- There are three differing emergency exit layouts on the Agora Lines. Bus 311 has the passenger emergency exit windows opposite each other, the nearside exit being placed in the equivalent position of a rear door.
- This vehicle was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in August 2011, replacing a VeloPorter 2.
- Bus 311 was retro-fitted with a trial Mobitec LED front Destination Display.
- In October 2015, the LED front destination was replaced by a Mobitec flip-dot which was removed from Bus 300.
- In October 2017, its Mobitec ICU400 destination controller was replaced with a Hanover DERIC Generation 3 (DG3), but the Mobitec flip-dot displays were retained.
- In Jan/Feb 2018, the Mobitec flip-dot destination displays were replaced with (orange) Hanover LED displays.
All Over Advertising
"Free the Poo" (Icon Water) – 31 August 2021 to 22 October 2021