BUS 385 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bus 385 - Faraday|
|Entered Service||December 2008|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||08/030 A|
|Body Date||11 Sep 2008|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Fuel||Compressed Natural Gas|
|Gallery Album||Bus 385|
|* BUS 385 (1)||– Volvo B58-56|
Bus 385 is a MAN A69 18.310 HOCL-NL based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 385 was the only one of its class built by Custom Coaches Sydney (all the others came from CC Adelaide).
- Bus 385 was the last of Class 374 to be delivered.
- It was first registered on 5 December 2008
- Its chassis number is A691693
- This vehicle is fitted with a DL2 bike rack. It was originally fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
All Over Advertising
RSM Accountants – 29 April 2016 to 3 August 2017
BUS385 - MAN 18.310 CNG (0:32) – YouTube