BUS 398 (2)
|Bus 398 - Bertram|
|Entered Service||November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M007|
|Body Date||Sep 2009|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 398|
|* BUS 398 (1)||– Volvo B58-56|
Bus 398 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Bridgestone Select / Autoco.
- Bus 398 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 21 October 2009.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot prior to entering service, in the week of 9 November 2009.
- In apx August 2018, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- On 24 October 2018, Bus 398 was involved in a collision at Gundaroo Dr/Anthony Rolfe Ave.
- It suffered minor damage and was returned to service by 31 October 2018 with a replacement DL2 (black handle) bike rack.
All Over Advertising
Allhomes – 18 February 2019 to ~10 May 2019
- features slogans:
- - "From Civic to Belco, there's no place like Allhomes" (nearside)
- - "From Belco to 'bundah, there's no place like Allhomes" (offside)
- - "Helping you find your home for 18 years" (rear)
Bridgestone Select / Autoco – 7 May 2021 to current