BUS 437 (2)
|Bus 437 - Magnus|
|Entered Service||28 February 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M046|
|Body Date||Aug 2010|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 437|
|* BUS 437 (1)||– MAN SL200|
Bus 437 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Blue Gum Community School.
- Bus 437 arrived at Woden Depot in November 2010.
- Its engine number is 50324941182500
- It entered service on 28 February 2011 from Tuggeranong Depot prior to being fitted with a bike rack or ticketing equipment due to a vehicle shortage.
- In April 2011, it was taken out of service.
- Bus 437 re-entered service from Belconnen Depot on 30 June 2011.
- Its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a DL2 (black handle) model in (apx) February 2019.
All Over Advertising
Charnwood Early Learning Centre (Brindabella Christian College) – 24 January 2019 to 31 January 2020
Blue Gum Community School – 12 May 2021 to current