BUS 470 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||10 July 1976|
|Gallery Album||Bus 470|
Bus 470 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 25 August 1976
- Bus 470 has the distinction of being the last vehicle to operate from Kingston Depot prior to its closure - it departed the depot at 4.50pm on Sunday 5 July 1992 to operate Route 351 from Narrabundah Terminus to City. Following the completion of the shift, at 6.32pm it was parked in the median of Wentworth Ave and was subsequently withdrawn from service.
- It was disposed in September 1992.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for BWS Young's Coaches Rockhampton, Bradley's Buses Woolgoolga, Staf Watson's Woolgoolga Coaches and Ryan's Coffs Harbour & Woolgoolga.
- It has since been converted to a mobile home.