BUS 488 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||12 August 1976|
|Gallery Album||Bus 488|
Bus 488 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 19 October 1976
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in December 1992.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Busways Glendenning (225), Fluor Daniel Nickel Mines and Horizons West WA (29)
- Note that while ex 487 is also recorded as operating for Horizons West as (29), this bus received the fleet number after ex 487 was scrapped.
- This vehicle was last known to have still been in service with Horizons West.