BUS 489 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||16 September 1976|
Bus 489 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 20 October 1976
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in December 1992.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Mountain Trail Rides Uriarra ACT, Cesta Travel Auckland NZ and Leopard City Lines NZ.
- Its current whereabouts are unknown.