BUS 501 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||April 1993|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||24 September 1976|
Bus 501 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 21 March 1977
- it trialled a Webasco heater, to pre-heat the engine and saloon.
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Midshore Busways, Gordon NSW and Haidleys of Warwick QLD.
- Its current whereabouts are unknown.