BUS 510 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||July 1991|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body||MAN / Göppel|
|Gallery Album||Bus 510|
|* BUS 510 (2)||– Scania K360UA|
Bus 510 was a MAN SG192 articulated bus.
- It was delivered on 23 February 1977
- This vehicle was last known to be in storage with Kiama Coachlines (MO 2146), however it may have since been scrapped.
- It has also operated for Greenline Coaches, Adelaide
All Over Advertising
Inter-City XPT (State Rail) - December 1984 to unknown
- Each section had an XPT Power car facing outwards, with the XPT in State Rail "Candy" livery and the words "Inter-City XPT" on each power car. The rear had the front of the XPT, and the words XPT Supertrain in white 
- all over lime green with yellow doors and yellow and blue stripes underneath the window line
- "Bus unveiled in XPT campaign" (13 Dec 1984). The Canberra Times, from trove.nla.gov.au