BUS 520 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||1 March 2013|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Dec 2012|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing ASR 140 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 520|
|* BUS 520 (1)||– MAN SL200|
Bus 520 is a Scania K360UA 6x2/2 (Euro V plus EEV) articulated bus, based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 520 arrived at Tuggeranong Depot on 18 January 2013.
- ACTION have named this vehicle "Centy".
- Bus 520 was displayed at the 2013 Royal Canberra Show (22-24 February).
- Bus 520 was fitted with a VeloPorter2 bike rack in the week of 29 May 2017.
- In apx July 2022, it was replaced by a new DL2 (black handle) model bike rack.