BUS 640 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||18 June 1984|
|Removed from Service||23 October 1997|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1984|
|Gallery Album||Bus 640|
Bus 640 was a Mercedes-Benz O.305
- It was first registered on 8 June 1984
- It entered service at Belconnen Depot on 18 June 1984.
- After leaving ACTION this bus operated for North & Western and Sydney Buses (Fleet Number 3524, Registration MO 5677). It was loaned to Brisbane Transport from 9 to 24 October 2001 (Registration 624 GHK). It was then stored at Ryde in December 2001 for sale.
- From May 2002 to May 2006 it was located at Bus Stop Sales, Oxley QLD until sold
- This vehicle is currently a converted mobile showroom, catwalk and merchandise stand called "Darren Cafe" based at Seaham NSW