BUS 650 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||5 September 1984|
|Removed from Service||23 October 1997|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Mar 1984|
|Gallery Album||Bus 650|
Bus 650 was a Mercedes-Benz O.305
- It was first registered on 21 August 1984
- It entered service on 5 September 1984 at Belconnen Depot.
- This vehicle has subsequently been owned by:
- North & Western Coaches, Granville (m/o 4141)
- State Transit Authority NSW #3521 (m/o 4141)
- Deane's Buslines Eden (2650 MO, MO 6687; DBL 135; XVT 851) #135
- Perisher Blue #T123 (BK94YT) - used during 2011, 2012 & 2013 snow seasons
- This vehicle's current whereabouts is not known.