BUS 675 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||April 1987|
|Removed from Service||May 2000|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Dec 1986|
|Gallery Album||Bus 675|
|* BUS 675 (2)||– Scania K360UA|
Bus 675 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 675 was the first Renault PR100.2 at ACTION, operating from Kingston Depot.
- It is the class leader of the 145 Renault PR100.2 Mk1 vehicles – the Mk1 designation applies to PR100.2 vehicles up to Bus 869.
- It was first registered on 16 April 1987.
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot, due to the closure of Kingston Depot.
- As of January 2012 it is in private ownership, for restoration to Canberra standards.
- "New buses to roll into action soon", The Canberra Times, 25 April 1987
|Owner/Operator||Location||Registration||Fleet #||Date From||Date To|
|Rutty's||Figtree NSW||mo 6134||34||May 2000||Jun 2001|
|Premier Illawarra||NSW||mo 6134||34||Jun 2001||13 Jan 2012|
|Private Owner||NSW||unregistered||13 Jan 2012||present|