BUS 687 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||September 1987|
|Removed from Service||January 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 687|
Bus 687 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 22 September 1987
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 687 was a designated charter vehicle.
- After leaving ACTION it operated for Pleasure Tours, Lidcombe and Hawkesford's International (Registration m/o 8455, Fleet Number 78)
- It was renumbered TV5746 (NSW) in September 2008.
- It was written off in November 2009.