Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1988|
|Removed from Service||5 July 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 760|
Bus 760 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 30 May 1988
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- Although 760 is a Mk1 PR100.2, like other former AOA buses, it was repainted into the Mk2 livery.
- Bus 760 was withdrawn from service from Belconnen Depot on 5 July 2010 and moved to Woden Depot soon after.
- It was advertised for sale by tender in January 2011.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.
All Over Advertising
ACT Academy of Sport - 11 March 1994 to unknown
West Belconnen Leagues Club - unknown to 20 November 2000