BUS 800 (3)
|Entered Service||25 January 2023|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Fuel||Battery Electric (plug-in)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 800|
|* BUS 800 (1)||– Mercedes-Benz O.405|
|* BUS 800 (2)||– Renault PR100.2|
Bus 800 is a Yutong ZK6131HG1 battery electric bus based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is in an all over advertising wrap for "Zero Emissions" (Transport Canberra).
- Bus 800 is the first of 12 leased Yutong ZK6131HG1s ordered for delivery late 2022 - early 2023.
- A previous Yutong ZK6131HG1 (Bus 490) was evaluated in 2021. Bus 800 is from a new order and has a different specification.
- It was imported in December 2022, with seat and CCTV fit out performed at Custom Bus, Sydney.
- Bus 800 was delivered to Tuggeranong Depot on 21 December 2022.
- It was registered on 18 January 2023.
All Over Advertising
"Zero Emissions" (Transport Canberra) – December 2022 to current
(Specifications derived from published contract with VDI.)
Power: single electric traction motor. Peak power 350 kW (469 HP), continuous 150 kW (201 HP); torque rating: 3200 Nm peak, 1450 Nm continuous
Energy storage: Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. Capacity: 350 kWh. 10 battery packs.
Tyres: 295/80 R22.5
Dimensions: Length: 12,470 mm; Width: 2,500 mm; Height: 3,370 mm
Seats: Styleride "Protean" bench seats with 7 single Styleride flip-up seats in wheelchair bays (4 offside, 3 nearside). Seat fabric: Camira EGWC65 (blue) and EGWC66 (red)
Passenger capacity: 44 seated, 20 standing
Bus stop signal system: Prima wired push buttons with wheelchair signal
- Travel the electric way on Canberra's first zero emissions bus – Media Release, Chris Steel MLA (25 Jan 2023)
- First permanent electric bus rolls into Canberra - The Riot ACT (25 Jan 2023)
- Canberra's first electric bus zips into permanent service ($) - The Canberra Times (26 Jan 2023)