Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1989|
|Removed from Service||June 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 802|
Bus 802 is a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 26 May 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 802 was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot in early June 2011.
- In July 2011, it was sold to Adams Coachlines, Perth who collected the vehicle from Woden Depot on 20 July 2011.
- At Adams, it carries fleet number B50 and is registered TC 6842. This vehicle is used mainly for driver training.