Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1991|
|Removed from Service||14 August 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Mar 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 908|
Bus 908 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 7 May 1991
- Bus 908 suffered minor damage following a collision on Gundaroo Drive on 4 July 2008. It was towed back to the depot.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May/June 2010.
- In October 2014, it was fitted with Hanover LED destination signs, replacing Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot equipment.
- Bus 908 was removed from service on 28 September 2018.
- On 4 February 2019, Bus 908 temporarily resumed service at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn from service by 27 February 2019.
- On 23 April 2019, Bus 908 resumed service at Belconnen Depot in anticipation of Network '19