Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Entered Service||May 1991|
|Removed from Service||14 August 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Mar 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 908|
Bus 908 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 7 May 1991
- Bus 908 suffered minor damage following a collision on Gundaroo Drive on 4 July 2008. It was towed back to the depot.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May/June 2010.
- In October 2014, it was fitted with Hanover LED destination signs, replacing Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot equipment.
- Bus 908 was removed from service on 28 September 2018.
- On 4 February 2019, Bus 908 temporarily resumed service at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn from service by 27 February 2019.
- On 23 April 2019, Bus 908 resumed service at Belconnen Depot in anticipation of Network '19