Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1991|
|Removed from Service||22 July 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Apr 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 910|
Bus 910 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 11 May 1991
- Bus 910 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May/June 2010.
- In September 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- On 16 October 2018, Bus 910 was removed from service at Belconnen Depot. It resumed service in the week of 14 January 2019.
- It was permanently withdrawn from service in July 2020.