Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Entered Service||April 1974|
|Removed from Service||April 1974|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||November 1972|
C94763 was a Leyland National demonstrator
- It was the only 11m National in Australia
- From November 1972 until August 1973 it operated for Forest Coachlines, Belrose NSW (Registration MO 166)
- After leaving Canberra it operated for MTT Adelaide, fleet number 56, registration number SAF 086
- In 1975 it operated for STA Adelaide, fleet number 7156, registration number SAF 086.
- In 1979 it operated for STA Adelaide, fleet number 101, registration number SAF 086, as part of the charter fleet.
- It was last known to be at Dineens, a dealer in Warragul Victoria.