Canberra United team bus

Started by Snorzac, October 06, 2012, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Not sure if anyone saw Win news last night, but they reported that the Canberra United woman's soccer team have a team bus and guess what... it's a Mk I, not sure of the fleet number

Barry Drive

Quote from: Mayor McCheese on October 06, 2012, 01:22:25 PM
Not sure if anyone saw Win news last night, but they reported that the Canberra United woman's soccer team have a team bus and guess what... it's a Mk I, not sure of the fleet number
And here is a photo (from Facebook).

No fleet number visible.

Sir Pompously

Would love to get a better view of this bus (for the livery). Will have to track it down!

Bus 400

Well the Canberra United's first game is a home game at McKellar Park on October 20 at 14:00.

Barry Drive

And another photo: this time from twitter:

Note the Bus Bookings phone number on the rear. Which means this bus must have MO plates + accreditation.

Sir Pompously

Busnerd

Looks great! shame they never had an AOA or anything. Excuse me if I missed it, but has anyone worked out its fleet number yet?

smitho

This bus is featured in today's Canberra Times.

Bus 400

Former Bus 837 is the Canberra United Bus.

Bus 400

aidenh37

Walk past this bus a lot. It calls Flynn home!

triumph

Quote from: aidenh37 on May 16, 2014, 02:45:49 PM
Walk past this bus a lot. It calls Flynn home!
Ex 738 is still to be seen at Flynn (Hedland Cct) displaying CU-001 plates but the registration has been expired for a couple of years.

Busnerd

Given the recent photos posted it looks like it hasn't moved a lot, unsure why the plates would still be on if its been unregistered for a few years as you're required to surrender your plates if you cancel/don't renew your rego.

triumph

Quote from: Busnerd on November 19, 2018, 05:56:44 PM
Given the recent photos posted it looks like it hasn't moved a lot, unsure why the plates would still be on if its been unregistered for a few years as you're required to surrender your plates if you cancel/don't renew your rego.
True, but not rigorously enforced thus plates are often left in place or kept.