Which Terminus #36 - Expires Wednesday 26th September

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, September 11, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Rule Reminder:

• 1 entry/guess each*. Please do not private message the answer to me, there is no shame for posting an incorrect answer.
    Hints will be posted regularly to aid those who are unsure or to encourage those who do know the answer. If no one guesses before the date limit, the round will be cancelled and no one will be selected to contribute for this months drawing.
  • In your entry, please state the Terminus, Interchange/Station, Suburb or Street name, please do not use bus stop numbers unless requested.
  • Previous round winners are not be excluded unless they have won the previous two rounds.
  • No disputes/controversies over my naming of each location.
  • No cheating or copying other users answers.

* - Please be advised, that participating requires your input for the artwork. Failure to do so will add a cross to my private statistics list.
Instructions will be privately messaged to you soon after you submit the correct answer. I do have limitations in what I can draw, I will notify you to discuss alterations if something is not possible.
The due date is also valid for submitting details. A reminder will be sent to you a few days beforehand, but if nothing is received the round will cancel as normal. I may even cancel a round before the date if an inspiring idea comes to mind.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Sylvan Loves Buses

An attempt of a dusk-esque re-imagining of a photo, but with a memorable lineup of 'good times' and a reminder of bus networks that actually worked. Sky inspired by Trevor Dickinson.

As this round was terminated, the drawing stages can be viewed now.

Stan butler

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on October 23, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
An attempt of a dusk-esque re-imagining of a photo, but with a memorable lineup of 'good times' and a reminder of bus networks that actually worked. Sky inspired by Trevor Dickinson.

As this round was terminated, the drawing stages can be viewed now.

You didn't draw all the cars that illegally parked here and therefore made it difficult for buses to park....

Sylvan Loves Buses

If you've contributed before, you'd know I don't ever draw cars, regardless of their value.