6 (60%)
Irisbus Rider
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 31, 2009, 08:53:21 PM

Buzz Killington

Submissions Period: Sunday 16 August - Sunday 23 August
Voting Period: Monday 24 August - Sunday 30 August

Members are invited to submit one of their photos to go in the running for September Photo of the Month. You can change your submission any time up until 2359 Sunday 23 August.

From Monday 24th, a poll will go up and all members are invited to vote for their favourite photo. The winner will have their photo placed on the ACT Bus website homepage for the September calendar month.

Snorzac

At this stage I will nominate this picture of BUS 852 on Nettlefold street operating a Scool Run in the afternoon's glistening light over Belconnen.

Bus 400

I'll submit 367 laying over at City West Terminus on a slight lean.

Sir Pompously

Well, here is my entry for the month.

BUS-990 a Renault PR100.3 is seen on Glenora Drive (Airport) after a hail storm that battered Canberra. This vehicle has just completed a Route 10 Service to Fairbairn Park

Irisbus Rider

Just curious, do the photos have to be landscape or can they be also be portrait?

I recall submitting a portrait photo some time ago and being told that landscape only shots are acceptable for the front of the ACTBus page. Does this still apply?

Buzz Killington

Go ahead and post it. If it's not suitable i'll let you know. As long as I can fit the text of the page around it, its fine.

Irisbus Rider

No worries then, here's mine nomination for September;

Sorry to steal your angle Todd, but here's Renault PR100.2 MkI 787 seen taking the London Cct offramp from Commonwealth Av bound for Dickson on a 2.

Sir Pompously

lol, my angle is a tad different John, so not stealing at all!

Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington

Sir Pompously

lol, i generally vote for someone else out of fairness, but this month i am selfish :p

Barry Drive

Without revealing which photo I did vote for, had there been different photos nominated I would have voted differently.

Irisbus Rider

Damnit! I should have nominated my photo of 339! Shoot!

Buzz Killington

Just tossing this out there - if anyone manages to snap a GOOD photo of 390, that will automatically become September's photo of the month.

Sir Pompously

Lol, a little unfair to those in the competition already. Maybe Supplementary photo of the month? :P

Buzz Killington

Pfft, you're only saying that because you're winning!

With an hour to go, I'm happy to call this one. Congrats Sir Pompously.

Snorzac

Quote from: Buzz Killington on August 30, 2009, 07:52:26 PM
With an hour to go, I'm happy to call this one.

I think you mean 1 day, LOL

Buzz Killington