4 (44.4%)
Sir P - Hino at the Gallery
5 (55.6%)
King Long - 910 on Aikman Dr
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 28, 2010, 08:13:59 PM

Buzz Killington

• Members are invited to nominate two of their photos to be considered for 'Photo of the Month' for March 2010

• Photos must be posted in this thread by 8pm Wednesday 24 February 2010 to be in the running

• Voting will then commence and continue until Sunday 28 February 2010

• The winning entry will then be on the front page of actbus,net for the duration of March
Good luck!

Snorzac

Is someone else going to enter or should I put a second up?

Snorzac

lukeo25

opition 1, a view of Belconnen Interchange taken on the interchange farewell tour last year, i decided to choose this one because the area of of the former interchange has changed since i took this picture.

opition 2, bus 700 on the Belconnen Interchange farewell tour at Fairbairn Park, the reason for choosing this picture is action might soon be retiring the artics.

Sir Pompously

Entry 1

BUS-391 a MAN 18.320 Euro 5 (V) with CC CB60EvoII is seen on Kings Ave operating a Redex 727 service to Gungahlin

Entry 2

Charter coaches regularly visit the national tourist attractions throughout the year, here TV5798 a Hino AG is seen at the National Gallery of Australia

Buzz Killington

Voting is now open.

Since we have seven options - each person can have three votes. Hopefully that'll avoid a tie.

Sir Pompously

Quote from: Buzz Killington on February 24, 2010, 08:14:55 PM
Voting is now open.

Since we have seven options - each person can have three votes. Hopefully that'll avoid a tie.
Not looking good so far :P

Buzz Killington

Congratulations to King Long. His Deanes photo will appear on the front page of the site next month.