Lots of Photos (NSW/ACT)

Started by Irisbus Rider, December 14, 2007, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

Lots of photos from lots of places;

TBX at Batemans Bay

Iris at Woden, thanks to Todd for this one!

Evo II Euro V Volvo at Circular Quay

Marshalls of Moruya at Woden

Another at Woden

Light Rail in Sydney.

Thanks for taking a look, they are quite bad photos, but there's a bit of variety there. Comments welcome.....

O305

They aren't too bad, that Sydney light rail photo would have come out better on ISO 200.

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, it would have come out better if I took it out of the way of the fence, but the driver rang his bell, which gave me a fright, and made me press the button, lol.

Thanks anyway though.

Busnerd

yeah that stupid...i dunno, german? driver who asked us to sit down because he couldnt see the doors even though we were 2 metres from the doors? He shouldnt be driving if he's too stupid to see, especially when those get full during peak hour...and not to mention that stupid asian woman collecting tickets, she refused any type of concession, even valid ones!

of course i said "bloody veolia"

O305

She refused a valid concession card? wtf?

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, bloody Veolia indeed, they should stick to waste disposal, not transport, pfft. I thikn they were penny-pinching, bastards.

I think this service would have been way better when it was in the control of the NSW Gov't. Thats why the ferries shouldn't be privatised, they'll all be white, and expensive.

On a side note, I do like the Light Rail set up there though, it's nice.

Busnerd

No wonder theyre making money on it, where concession fares are available but impossible to get!

Plus it doesnt really service anywehre except a few city 'attractions' and it has like NO seats in it and you get in trouble for standing! Even the monorail is better with its dumb 6 seat booths and you always get one weirdo in there listening to your convo's.

Sir Pompously

lol, you've gotten in trouble for standing on SLR? Hilarious, I normally stand as I am only going two stops and am too lazy to walk. And it does not have as many seats in it as Trams are designed to be a form of transport to move mass amounts of people, so standing room is more important than seating.

Irisbus Rider

I was fairly dissapointed, he was rather disgruntled.