• Pialligo
  • Sulman
  • Taylor
  • Throsby
  • Wright
Most of these suburbs aren't yet developed. While the others have no shelters

Buzz Killington

:rimshot:

I think you'll find, however, that Crace has a shelter.

Irisbus Rider

IIRC, Moncrieff (Mirrabei Dr), and Franklin do have shelters.

BTW TP_3000, not sure what you had to achieve by posting that, and if it was an attempt at humour, you're nowhere near.

Bus 400

I was trying to help out on the list. I don't remember any in Franklin. I thought Harrison had shelters, but wasn't sure. I also know that Franklin/Harrison will have extra AdShel shelters once Flemington Road duplication is complete.

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: TP 3000 on July 30, 2009, 08:52:21 PM
I was trying to help out on the list.
::)

For the record, there are no shelters in Dunlop. Plenty of bus stop seats if you're interested in that sort of thing...

Barry Drive

Quote from: TP 3000 on July 30, 2009, 08:52:21 PM
I was trying to help out on the list. I don't remember any in Franklin. I thought Harrison had shelters, but wasn't sure. I also know that Franklin/Harrison will have extra AdShel shelters once Flemington Road duplication is complete.
I also don't recall any shelters in Franklin or Harrison, but as I'll be doing a 958 tonight, I can confirm.

Unsure about Moncrieff (Google Earth is no help), but I agree that there is one shelter in Crace.

Bus 400

Franklin has no shelters (to date)

Barry Drive

After last night's shift I can confirm that Moncrieff does have one shelter, but I saw none in Franklin or Harrison, so they'll be crossed off. (Irisbus Rider, just to be sure, where is this shelter that you believe to be in Franklin - there are none on Flemington Road)

Going by my street directory, Hume does have a bus shelter (sort of). But in this case photography is a crime, so it may not be a good idea to photo it. Unless anyone wants to volunteer.  :) (Hint: you will need to catch bus 88 or 988)

Buzz Killington

Even if anybody decides to go and try to photograph that one, which i strongly advise against, it will not be utilised on this site.

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Martin on August 02, 2009, 02:40:35 PM
(Irisbus Rider, just to be sure, where is this shelter that you believe to be in Franklin - there are none on Flemington Road)
From a very sketchy memory, I thought I saw a new AdShel on the road which the bus is proposed to travel down, beside one of those ponds. I'm beginning to doubt myself now though.

Barry Drive

smitho

Re-opening the discussion: I think that funny little suburb in south-east Tuggers called Macarthur would qualify.