New look ACTION website

Started by ec6060, June 02, 2008, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ec6060

the new look website is up and running. The only changes made to it  is the new layout and colour scheme and the new logo added.

check it out at http://www.action.act.gov.au

Admin Note: Shortened thread title, and relocated to more appropriate section. :)

Sir Pompously

Lol, well the homepage is atleast different. Doesn't look overly bad, but they should have got Transit Graphics to do it in their funky way, with all new fonts, logos, info and colours. I noticed the How To Catch a Bus has info about the new Bollard stops (Just basic Info) and I had never noticed that section on the site before. Its a Dummies guide to bus catching.

CanberraTransport

The headers, navigation, and other universal features are good - but the content format is bland, and clearly just copied from the old website. It's very boring, and I was expecting something a bit better.

Buzz Killington

looks better than it used to at least

Snorzac

back in action now though. don't know what happened then.

Snorzac

They really need to update their about us section. It still says that they have 320-362. There is no mention of having 363-373 and beyond. Also the NGV should be removed or put into a history section as neither of them are in operation as NGV anymore.

Jack Bauer

It's not really a priority I guess - besides its probably only us that reads it.