Kippax Heaith Centre

Started by Snorzac, November 06, 2008, 09:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Look at the sign ??? :o 8) ;D :D ;)

I know it's meant to be an L but it looks like an I.

BTW- xman0444 our newest member pointed this out to me

Note: Attachment has expired.

Busnerd

haha thats hillarious, now ryan, resist the urge to email tams and tell them, we'll just leave this joke be.

Irisbus Rider

Lol, good observation! That really is disgraceful.

Buzz Killington

nearly as big a travesty as when they put "ROWLAND REECE CR" instead of "ROWLAND REES CR"...

Rad D

i was with macca when he got the shot its funny

Buzz Killington

we know you three guys are all mates and hang out together, so there's not really a need to constantly state it.

Not picking on you in particular either - macca does it too.

Sir Pompously

Langdon Cres on the corner of Sainsbury St, one sign has 'Landon Cres', however the big green sign underneath states 'Langdon Cres'

Buzz Killington

i admit that i was the one who emailed TAMS and got them to fix up Joynton Smith Dr.

Joyton Smith Dr?
Joynton Dr?
No sign at the Benjamn Wy intersection?

Idiocy!

xman0444

as he said i pointed it out
and it has it both sides as well.
so not just 1 mistake

Barry Drive

There are many street sign errors that I've seen. Two that spring to mind are "Sanford St" in Mitchell (instead of "Sandford") and in Campbell there's "Bridges Dr" which should be "General Bridges Dr".

You could dedicate a message thread to finding all the street sign errors.

Buzz Killington

i've told them several times about the roundabout at Wanniassa that has a "Langdon Av" sign - its actually Atkins St.

Their solution? Leave the green sign there with "LANGDON AV" on it, then on top of the roundabout sign, they've put a "ATKINS ST" sign and "TO LANGDON AV" underneath it.