Question: Photo of the Month
Option 1: 110 - Cowper St
Option 2: 962 - Wanganeen Ave
Option 3: 688 - Box Hill Ave
Option 4: 113, 946, 979, 968 & 964 - Woden
Option 5: 123 - Kambah Pool Rd
Option 6: 115 - Hoskins St
Good news everyone. Photo of the Month is accepting new photos.
● two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before
● * This month we are seeking photos of "Renault PR100.3s"¹. If you submit a photo (or two) meeting this criterion, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos of the same bus.
● photos must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
● photos must be have taken legally - ACT Bus does not encourage or condone trespassing
● submitted photographs must prominently feature:
◦ public transport infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot, Light Rail line, tram depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
◦ a bus or tram from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
▪ the vehicle is in focus
▪ the fleet or registration number is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
● photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted
If possible, please supply date or month of photo.
efer here (http://actbus.net/gallery-submissions) for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.
Photos can be submitted four ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus Facebook page (and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus or @BarryDrive2601 (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.
Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.
To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640] instead of [img].
Submissions close midnight 26 June, Australian Eastern standard time.
Voting will commence on 27 June. Voting will close 1 July.
The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.
1 - bonus category includes "PR100.3a" and may be recent or old photos.
BUS 110-1756 (https://flic.kr/p/2j2ztZp) by Zac Mathes (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes/), on Flickr
BUS 110 is seen on Cowper Street, Dickson operating the 1018 school service
BUS 962-1635 (https://flic.kr/p/2j2vfRV) by Zac Mathes (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes/), on Flickr
BUS 962 is seen on Wanganeen Ave Ngunnawal operating a route 27 to Gungahlin.
BUS 688-1953 (https://flic.kr/p/2j2ztXv) by Zac Mathes (https://www.flickr.com/photos/zacmathes/), on Flickr
BUS 688 is seen opposite to Lanyon Market Place prior to operating a Tuggeranong bound route 80
4/6 of which are now withdrawn: 113, 946, 979, 970, 968 and 964 lay over at Woden Interchange.
123 operates a route 71 to Woden along Kambah Pool Road, Kambah.
115 operates a route 18 along Hoskins Street, Mitchell.