Drawing #56 - Due 31st May

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, May 16, 2020, 01:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Due to the lack of interest and overall activity on the forum I have changed the conditions again and have now expanded my approach.

New Conditions

Otherwise for now, this is somewhere in Belconnen.

I have bought a couple of new coloured erasable pens, including brown (they finally make it >:( ), so the details should hopefully be a little better in the future.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Is used by the current network, my latest mentioned outing might help with that.

Sylvan Loves Buses

2 stops as drawn. Bench on one side, Concrete C#elter with blue seat in the other.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Street name starts with an 'O'.

Qashqai

Hi Sylvan,

I would like to take a guess if I may.  I have thought of two roads but will go with the second as the first doesn't have a straight section of road as pictured and only has one bus stop.  I will say Osburn Drive in MacGregor.  I don't know exactly where however, maybe at the top of the hill near the intersection with Archdall Street...?

Well done with your drawings!

Kind Regards,

AJ

Sylvan Loves Buses

Thank you, but I will need a definitive bus stop answer.

Qashqai

Okay, I don't know the stop numbers.  Would I be able to use Google Maps Street View to confirm them?

Barry Drive

If you know the stop location, you can look up the stop numbers off anytrip.com.au or from nxtbus.act.gov.au

Qashqai

Thank you very much Barry Drive!  I'll look up the stops now!

Qashqai

Hi Sylvan,

Could the drawing be of bus stops, #4375 and #4376?

AJ

Barry Drive

That doesn't fit. I believe the street in question is O'Loghlen St Latham and the shelter stop is 4415 (has a blue seat).

Qashqai

No worries at all!  Just thought I would have a go :-)  After checking the map, O'Loghlen Street looks more like the location, Well done Barry Drive!.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Barry Drive on May 31, 2020, 06:49:41 PM4415

Although you did post this on the due date and it is the correct answer, I have waited long enough. If you want a particular bus let me know before Wednesday, I won't bother with the PM this time.

Also Qashqai, even if you don't know the bus stop numbers, there are a variety of ways listed on the conditions that you can use to submit your answer that I will accept. AnyTrip and NXTBUS might not always come in handy as no-longer-in-use bus stops are planned - I just haven't fallen on any yet :(.

Qashqai

Thanks for that Sylvan, I'll keep that in mind for next time :-)

Sylvan Loves Buses

An Ansair Orana outfitted with a P3 styled livery is seen passing bus stop 4414.
A P2 is also seen in the distance, just like it did when I was taking a picture of the area.