Gungahlin Renaults and Port Stephens Coaches

Started by Sir Pompously, July 23, 2009, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Some photos I took from a day out with John in Gungahlin. Walking around, trying to get some different shots. Thanks to John for Location tips. Some photos will be posted in that thread soon!

BUS-829 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on Phyllis Ashton Cct in Gungahlin heading to Belconnen Interchange

BUS-840 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on the Dam Wall on Mirrabei Drive with Mt Majura in the background (It came out a little blurred, but you can see what I was trying for!)

BUS-840 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on the Dam Wall in Gungahlin

BUS-915 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is see on Mirrabei Drive heading towards Gungahlin

Port Stephens Coaches TV4946 is a Denning Double Deck with a re-front seen on Akuna Street in Canberra City

smitho

"BUS-840 A Renault/MACK PR100.2 is seen on the Dam Wall in Gungahlin" - driver's face is very blurred in this photo. Is this your editing or is it just a very dirty window? (I notice the driver's newspaper in the front window comes out pretty clearly).

Sir Pompously

That is an on purpose blurr, normally done when the drivers faces is very clearly seen. Normally not needed, as the tint and reflections block the face out.

Buzz Killington

Really good shots Todd. Love the first one.

It'd be great to see some more Gungahlin Photos!