Which Terminus #30 - Expires 6th April 2018

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, March 19, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

How good are you at identifying bus terminii and interchanges of Canberra from the skies?

Get it right and you get to contribute to my monthly bus drawing collection.

The link to view the development shots of the previous round will be provided soon after this round commences.

What does this one look like?

Skitube

belconnen community bus station? do any runs terminate there?

Sylvan Loves Buses

This time we have STA's steertag with a questionable bike rack attached, a Bustech TBX, passed on the other side by a double decker Bustech CDi which is gonna have a hard time getting under the 4.5m clearance of the Chandler Street bridge with 967 breaking down as it passes by (sorry KoB :'()
and yes, it is snowing somehow too.

King of Buses

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on April 06, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
...with 967 breaking down as it passes by (sorry KoB :'()

Damn Skitube. >:(

This time we have STA's steertag...

That's not a Steer Tag. STA only have one Steer Tag bus, which is numbered 2108, and it doesn't have the Ansair Orana bodywork that the one pictured seemingly does (let me guess, that's poor old 3419 again, Skitube?) The one shown would is just a 14.5m bus. Or, in STA terms, a "long bus."

...Bustech CDi which is gonna have a hard time getting under the 4.5m clearance of the Chandler Street bridge

The Bustech CDi is 4.3m tall. It'll be fine... just.

Sylvan Loves Buses

So the STA 'long bus' with two sets of wheels at the rear is not a steertag? oh well my bad - I'll fix that up on the detailed lists very soon.

King of Buses

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on April 06, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
So the STA 'long bus' with two sets of wheels at the rear is not a steertag? oh well my bad - I'll fix that up on the detailed lists very soon.

Only if it isn't 2108ST, the Scania K310UB with Volgren CR228L bodywork which is a Steer Tag vehicle. All the other 14.5m buses with STA have fixed rear wheels which do not to steer. 2108 was the demonstrator bus that visited Canberra in Metrobus livery prior to our Steer Tag buses being delivered.

Skitube

Quote from: King of Buses on April 06, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
Damn Skitube. >:(

my pleasure  >:D

Quote from: King of Buses on April 06, 2018, 02:03:43 PMThat's not a Steer Tag. ...let me guess, that's poor old 3419 again, Skitube?

correct, it's poor old 3419 again  ^-^

Quote from: King of Buses on April 06, 2018, 02:03:43 PMSTA only have one Steer Tag bus, which is numbered 2108

isn't the back axle locked? ??? ???  ;D

King of Buses

Quote from: Skitube on April 07, 2018, 07:36:51 PM
isn't the back axle locked? ??? ???  ;D

No, but why don't you ask a certain Port Botany driver once again just to be sure?

Skitube

Quote from: King of Buses on April 07, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
No, but why don't you ask a certain Port Botany driver once again just to be sure?

is he a member here? don't know him if he's not  ;D ;D ;D