Shelter-Log - Busdate 2008 - Post shelter damage here

Started by Sir Pompously, January 18, 2008, 09:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Welcome to the Shelter-Log, in Busdate 2008, where you can post any damage found on shelters and the extent of the damage. The way to do it is the location, and if possible shelter number (Found on the silver card inside), what damage was caused, when the damage was first sighted and edit the post to be fixed or damaged using the colour green for fixed or red for damaged

#          Status                    Damage                                                                                       Location            Date
??       Damaged              Broken wind breaker and smashed far left top glass panel      Athllon Drive     18/1/2008
                                    Wind breaker missing                                                                           25/1/2008
??       Damaged              All panels broken out, no ad's, no ad glass                          Lanyon            19/1/2008
                                    To Be Removed

Sir Pompously

Updated to add in the Lanyon shelter which is going to be pulled out. Any help with numbers on the shelters would be helpful. Thanks

Busnerd

i was going to write up a log or, shelter fleetlist but gave up as i only ever see the same six or so.

Sir Pompously

Well thats great, anything helpful you would like to add? :P

Busnerd

Well both Bonython shelters are #94

the hurtle 94 has had one windbreaker smashed about two months ago but was replaced, no damage since.

The other 94 has been graffitied by wussy vandals, adding a tiny bit more each day, obviously too scared of getting caught, like most canberra vandals, striking at night as they are sissies, it has been graffitied with a texta and hasnt been cleaned yet.

Hmm, what else is there, i dont pass many..

the one opposite tugg depot had two bits of glass smashed over christmas and wasnt fixed as everyone was on holidays..it has now been repaired.

And it hasnt been reported online yet, but all lights in shelters are now operational.

bubzie

they've been operational since friday.

i was going to report about it, but was thinking 'yep..someone's GOT to of reported this already gosh darn it!!'

Oh. And the calwell one seemed fine?? last time i checked..

Buzz Killington

must've been a quiet weekend for you if you actually thought "hmm, i'd better report that.."

Busnerd

Yeah I know, me and todd saw them on..oh yeah, friday too :p as we were on the way home from riding priscilla's bus and having dinner with john too enjoying many a KFC snack box from CITYKFC

bubzie

hey, my definition of reporting that the lights are now operational would be ..'HEY! Since when did the lights actually work?!?' :D

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Busnerd on February 04, 2008, 07:04:33 PM
Yeah I know, me and todd saw them on..oh yeah, friday too :p as we were on the way home from riding priscilla's bus and having dinner with john too enjoying many a KFC snack box from CITYKFC
I was still hungry after all of them......

Busnerd

Yeah, I Think todd's cheapness restricting us to not spending money by guil or fear of him wanting us to share made us stop eating.

We also had a slice of pizza didnt we? if it was that night..

In shelter news.

Graffiti on the athllon shelter has been cleaned finally.

Sir Pompously

My Cheapness? I just conserve money, and am not as bigger spenders as you two. Or in the words of the Great George Costanza 'When I had money I spent baby'. Oh and thanks for the slice of 'za John. Have they added the cheap, realll doesn't do anything windbreaker to the Adshel on Athllon yet? I mean C'mon, its only like $2 worth of glass, yeesh.

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Todd Milton on February 07, 2008, 11:52:45 AM
My Cheapness? I just conserve money, and am not as bigger spenders as you two. Or in the words of the Great George Costanza 'When I had money I spent baby'. Oh and thanks for the slice of 'za John. Have they added the cheap, realll doesn't do anything windbreaker to the Adshel on Athllon yet? I mean C'mon, its only like $2 worth of glass, yeesh.
Lol, Costanza.

Nah, thats ok, anytime.

Busnerd

todd was too lazy to type pizza so he made up his own abbreviation, for shame

Barry Drive

Not really damage, but the Adshel at Dickson Shops has been removed entirely. Maybe someone realised that Dickson Shops already had undercover seating.