Question: Photo of the Month - December
Option 1: 674 - Canberra Centre
Option 2: 711 - Alinga St
Option 3: 711 - Woden Bus Stn
Option 4: Tram 004 - Flemington Road
Option 5: 666 - London Cct
Option 6: 967 - Railway Station
Option 7: 588 - Thynne St
Option 8: 672 - Mort St
Last round for the year :: Submissions are open for Photo of the Month (December). And here's the rules:
The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.
- two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before
- photos must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
- photos must be have taken legally - ACT Bus does not encourage or condone trespassing
- submitted photographs must prominently feature:
- public transport infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot, Light Rail line, tram depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
- a bus or tram from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
- the vehicle is in focus
- the fleet or registration number is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
- photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted
If possible, please supply date or month of photo.
Refer here (http://actbus.net/gallery-submissions/) for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.
Photos can be submitted four
ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ACTBus) (and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus or @actbusspotter (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.
Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.
* This month we are seeking photos of Buses 672 to 712. If you submit a photo (or two) meeting this criterion, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos of the same bus.
To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640]
instead of [img]
Submissions close midnight 26 November
, Australian Eastern daylight-savings Time.
Voting will commence on 27 November. Voting will close on 1 December.
Transport Canberra BUS-711 (BYD Toro with Gemilang body) is seen at Woden Bus Station
TC/Canberra Metro 004 (CAF Urbos 100 3rd Generation) is seen under test heading towards Gungahlin on Flemington Road
Transport Canberra BUS-666 (Scania K320UB with Volgren Optimus body) is seen from the Sydney Building during a heavy downpour on London Cct
view on Flickr (https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4892/31950418288_d201c77e45_k.jpg)
BUS967 operates a route 80 along Burke Crescent past the Railway Station
view on Flickr (https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4897/45096802294_2ff9662b74_k.jpg)
BUS588 operates a route 7 along Thynne St, Bruce.
view on Flickr (https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1969/45464605292_77e1df7da2_k.jpg)
BUS672 departs the City Bus Station on a route 200 to Gungahlin from COC.