Question: Photo of the Month
Option 1: Buses 574 & 547 - City West
Option 2: Bus 497 - Knoke Avenue
Option 3: Bus 443 - Gungahlin Place
Option 4: Buses 351 & 930 - City West
Option 5: Bus 972 - East Row
Option 6: Bus 439 - Tuggeranong Interchange
Option 7: Bus 425 - East Row
Option 8: Bus 405 - Gungahlin Place
Submissions are open for Photo of the Month (September 2019). And here's the rules:
● two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before
● * This month we are seeking photos of Current AOA Buses. If you submit a photo (or two) meeting this criterion, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos of the same bus.
● photos must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
● photos must be have taken legally - ACT Bus does not encourage or condone trespassing
● submitted photographs must prominently feature:
◦ public transport infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot, Light Rail line, tram depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
◦ a bus or tram from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
▪ the vehicle is in focus
▪ the fleet or registration number is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
● photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted
If possible, please supply date or month of photo.
Refer here (http://actbus.net/gallery-submissions) for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.
Photos can be submitted four ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ACTBus)(and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus or @actbusspotter (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.
Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.
To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640] instead of [img].
Submissions close midnight 27 August, Australian Eastern standard time.
Voting will commence on 28 August. Voting will close 1 September.
The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net (http://www.actbus.net/) website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.
574 and 547 sit at City West.
497 climbs Knoke Avenue, Gordon.
443 lays over on Gungahlin Place, Gungahlin.
Have some Renaults I've seen around the past week.
351 and 930 at City West
972 at City Interchange behind 959 (too close to get both in the one shot :()
Bus 439 laying over at Tuggeranong Interchange
Bus 425 turning into East Row
Bus 405 at Gungahlin Place
Voting is open.