Question: Photo of the Month
Option 1: 379 & 400 - Tuggeranong
Option 2: 353 - Templestowe Av
Option 3: 393 - Aikman Dr
Option 4: 451 - Cohen St
Option 5: 909 - Bettong Av
Option 6: 112 - Chapman Terminus
Submissions are open for the last Photo of the Month of the year (December 2019). And here's the rules:
● two* photographs may be submitted by any one person, provided they have not been submitted before
● * This month we are seeking photos of "last in class"¹. If you submit a photo (or two) meeting this criterion, you may post up to three photos but you may only submit a maximum of 2 photos of the same bus/tram.
● photos must be "owned" by the person submitting it (if not, you must have the permission of the photographer to submit the photo - and identify the photographer)
● photos must be have taken legally - ACT Bus does not encourage or condone trespassing
● submitted photographs must prominently feature:
◦ public transport infrastructure (such as bus stop, bus station, bus depot, Light Rail line, tram depot) within the ACT / Queanbeyan region (location must be specified)
◦ a bus or tram from the ACT or Queanbeyan (taken within the region or a former ACT/Queanbeyan bus) where -
▪ the vehicle is in focus
▪ the fleet or registration number is identifiable (or supplied by photographer if not visible in photograph)
● photos narrower than 640 pixels will not be accepted
If possible, please supply date or month of photo.
Refer here (http://actbus.net/gallery-submissions) for full ACT Bus photo submission conditions.
Photos can be submitted four ways: (1) by posting to this forum topic (2) by posting on ACT Bus Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ACTBus)(and mentioning POTM) (3) by tweeting to @actbus or @actbusspotter (4) by contacting ACT Bus (submit a "contact us" form, send a message to our Facebook page or send me a Private Message) - and we'll send you an email address.
Unhosted photos may be uploaded into the ACT Bus Gallery which will apply a watermark. Requests to remove the watermark will not be considered.
To ensure consistency, photos must be displayed with a width of 640 (or height if 640 if a "portrait" aspect) - photos wider than 640 are required to use the option width=640 or height=640 in the image tag. For example: [img width=640] instead of [img].
Submissions close midnight 26 November, Australian Eastern daylight-saving time.
Voting will commence on 27 November. Voting will close 1 December.
The winning photo will be loaded to the actbus.net (http://www.actbus.net/) website and posted to ACT Bus on Facebook. The winner and runner(s)-up will also be included in the Photo of the Year vote. By submitting a photo, you are giving permission for it to be loaded onto the ACT Bus Gallery and Facebook page.
¹ bonus category is "last in class" - meaning the last bus or tram of a class: so Buses 982 125 319 373 389 489 505 538 620 651 671 or 681 and Tram 014.
379 and 400 together at Tuggeranong Interchange.
353 operates a route 80 along Templestowe Ave, Conder.
The last of the MAN 18.310s, 393, lays over on Aikman Drive.
Bus 451 in new AOA for "Canberra Outlet" on Cohen Street. (25 Nov 2019)
BUS 909 is seen on Bettong Ave Throsby on a early morning route 21
BUS 112 is seen at Chapman terminus on completion of a route R7
Voting has commenced