Photo of the Month - November 2009

Started by Buzz Killington, October 18, 2009, 11:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

You know the deal. To be in the running for photo of the month, post one of your photos in this thread as your nomination.

A week out from the end of the month a poll will go up and site users pick their favourite, which will go on the front page of the ACT Bus website for November.

Nominations close 24/10

Bus 400

As suggested by someone else:
This is quite fitting seeing as most remnants of the old Interchange will of gone during November.

Buzz Killington

Snorzac

Yeah, I will just have to edit and post, I am pretty sure Pompously has one as well.

I will put it up tomorrow arvo

Sir Pompously

No, Pompously does not really have one. I have been working full time so have had no time to photograph. Next month maybe.

Bus 400

Bugger, so far I have the best chance of winning (I hope that is incentive enough for some people).

Sir Pompously

After my hand was semi forced over my trackpad to open a new tab to click on a photo to command+c a link to command+v that link in this window, I have this photo as my submission for photo of the month.

Snorzac

and even though it's not tomorrow arvo here is my nomination:

BUS 993 turns on to London Circuit, destination unknown.

Irisbus Rider

My submission;

In the midst of the duststorm, BUS-343 is about to layover at Cohen St Bus Station with an eerie dusty haze in the background.

Buzz Killington

Snorzac

Where is the poll? It isn't showing for me.

Bus 400

Same here, but check out the front page of the website.