Photo of the Month: January 2010

Started by Buzz Killington, December 17, 2009, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

January's Best Bus Photo

Cohen St Station by Martin
790 on Flemington Rd by Sir Pompously
784 at Spence by Lemon

Buzz Killington

With the holidays upon us, I figured I'd give more time for you guys to submit some photos, and to mix it up a bit - each member can nominate two photos of their choosing.

Nominations are open until 27/12, and we'll then run a vote from 27-31 December.

Winner gets their photo on the fronpage of actbus.net for the month of January.

Good luck!

Barry Drive

For something a little different, a photo of Cohen St Bus Station. (The large version of this photo has also been posted to Wikipedia/Wikimedia).

Cohen St Bus Station by ACTbusspotter, on Flickr

Sir Pompously

My Entry

BUS-123 a Renault PR100.3 is seen here at Fairbairn Park, inbetween running a Route 10 from the City and a route 28 to Woden

And just noticed the second part, skipping past Ryans usual blurb, here is my second

BUS-790 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 mkI is seen on a route 59 to Belconnen via Gungahlin outside Kamberra Wines and EPIC (With of course, the driver helping some old ducks get to their motel on the Federal Hwy)

Snorzac

My second nomination:

BUS 784 is seen at Spence Terminus at the conclusion of a route 312 before dead running and operating a route 314 out of Fraser.

Busnerd

I vote for the photo of Zac in the reindeer antlers to be photo of the month

Sir Pompously

Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington

Voting is now open

Buzz Killington

Voting has been reset and the two options which had received no votes have been removed.